Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Baby Biver Update

First off, thank you to all of you following our journey.  Thank you for writing to me, calling me and checking in on me regularly throughout the past couple weeks!

Today is Day 6 and we got the final call on how many were biopsied( to be sent to RGI in Chicago for PGD testing) and the embryos frozen here in the fertility center.

We have 11 that made it to either expanded blastocyst or even better hatching blastocyst stage and are now frozen.  To put it into perspective for those of you not sure, last round we had 2 reach this stage and 1 of those come back as "normal" or balanced.  To have 11 really helps my confidence that this will be our cycle!

11 frosties as of now :) I love them all!


Now to celebrate and relax until next week (7-10) days when we get the PGD results!

Thank you all for your sweet words of encouragement and love!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so thankful! And the journey continues.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you and praying for the answer you want to hear!

    ReplyDelete